1. I chose Barkerville for my topic
2. My great great great uncle lived there and he was the ,last living resident in barkerville
2. Had know idea that the cadets camp in Vernon is so old, that it took a long time for girls to join
History: Tim Hortons
He died in a car crash in 1974
That the buisness started in Hamilton , Ontario
1. my Omi
2. they went to wells
my Omi had a tough life
nerf boy has over 33millans vew
he has been on tv 2
i chose terry fox because he was someone that did lots for other people. that he has two brothers and his middle name is jhon.
1. I chose Bobby Orr for my Heritage Fair.
2.i. Bobby Orr has his very own statue somewhere in Canada.
ii.The Boston Bruins has won at least one Stanley cup with Bobby Orr's signature on it.
1. bajancanidan 2.that he is Canadian but he lives in america . ?
The canadarm is not just used to build the space shuttle.
The canadarm was used to build the space station.
1.My topic for the Heritage Fair is, Drake the Rapper.
2. Two interesting thingsI learned are that Drake has a store,and his favorite food is McDonalds.
I chose Vimy Ridge.
1 that Vimy Ridge Was the first time Canada fot one is one,
2 Vimy Ridge was in ww1,
TERRY FOX well...the that he ran and ...his family
I chose Jordan Sweeto, and I learned that he likes Starfox, and his zodiac is Leo.
I Chose Jim Carrey and I learned he was friends with Tupac aND that he has been acting for 30 whole years
He was born in August
He has uploaded more than 1000 videos
I did mr pg
I learned m pg was made of wood
I learned mr pg is a great mascot
We chose bobby Orr.
1. We learned that Orr has a statue.
2. We also learned when he was born.
1. Louis Riel the Leader of Métis. 2. I learned he was the founder of Manitoba. I learned he saved his people.
Louis reil. 1 he is the founder of Manitoba. 2 he killed Thomas Scott.
I did Rachel McAdams
I learned that Rachel McAdams has been in : mean girls and the notebook
a famous actor named Jay Baruchel, he won lots of movie rewards, and lives in Toronto.
She is the same age as my mom and she lived in londone Ontario Canada.